Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ahhhh, My Aching Wrists


Did you know that my ward has a new enrichment leader? Oops, I mean new "additional Relief Society meetings coordinator?"

Did you know it is me?



The previous leader decided that all sisters in our ward would receive a grocery-bag-holder as a Christmas gift from the Relief Society. Of course she was released right before the sewing began of said presents. Lest you think I am bitter, I am perfectly glad to help with the project. It's a wonderful idea, and who couldn't use one of those bag-holding tubes? I just didn't realize how sore my wrists would be after holding stretched elastic while sewing casings. For three hours. Glad to say that I'm done now and ready for the RS party on Tuesday. Now if I can only remember to bake the lasagna...

p.s. I realize that my wrists should probably not be hurting too much just from the elastic. It is the elastic combined with having spent several hours yesterday scrubbing blue crayon out of a batch of white clothes. I used to kind of like the smell of WD-40.